Our 3rd Annual Love Is Bald Volleyball Tournament was our largest tournament to date…. And Capt’n Bills said that we are the 2nd largest tournament to ever be held at Capt’n Bills!
Goals and accomplishments-
1) We had 71 people sign up to become bone marrow donors with Be The Match and we will be donating $1,000 to them.
2) We will be donating $10,000 to The Pretty In Pink Foundation
3) Our goal was 30 team and had 38 teams this year (1st year 18 teams, 2nd year 27 teams)
4) Our goal was 15 Corporate Sponsors and we had 20. All being Gold and Silver Sponsors!!
5) We had over 75 Raffle items up for grabs and over 30 Silent Auctions items as well.
We can’t thank everyone enough for all your hard work, time, energy and for being there for Love Is Bald through this entire journey. The amount of support we continue to receive is amazing and very heart warming. We want everyone to know that this event would never have taken place if it wasn’t for each and everyone of you. YOU made this our largest event ever and we are so proud to be a part of this LIB family!! Love you all and we look forward to many many more events and fun times together!!
Special thank you to all of our Corporate Sponsors:
I would like to list all the Corporate Sponsors and when you click on their name it could take you to their websites
List of Corporate Sponsors:
Whiskey Creek Sports Pub
, Velocity Solutions
, Capital Nissan
, Haines Financial
, Four Paws and Claws
, The Hillis Family, Wilmington’s Blind Shutter and Closet
, Happy Customer Heating & Cooling, Slice Of Life
, Hilton Homewood Suites
, Front Street Brewery
, Bank of America
, Fibber’s Public House
, Coastal Properties
, Wilmington’s Best Rentals
, Alpha Mortgage
, Saw Mill Man, Don Bullard Insurance
, Summits Plastic Surgery & Dermatology
, Canady Real Estate Services